We believe in user satisfaction and take great pride in our service, it is part of what makes the EazyPass a place for collaboration and trust. Our focus on forum rules and guidelines is one of transparency and mutual respect. We invite all our students and teachers who wish to participate, give feedback, or have their say to do so!
- Topics are to be made in the relevant forum category. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
- For both Public and Private Topic, Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users/staff. Flaming or abusing users/staff member in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as we provide support in English Language only.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
- Members are asked to not disclose to any list any vulnerabilities in public post, please notify us at [email protected]
- The moderating, support and other staff reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any topic at any time.
- Please offer respect to your fellow users, staff, and moderators and refrain from personal attacks.
- Never give your site links, username, password or any personal details in public topics.
Lastly, we encourage you to get to know your community members, and provide us feedback to improve our services and we would love to see you participate!
Hire A Tutor Support Team